.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

Scobleizer - Microsoft Geek Blogger » Beattie not finding startups with any depth:
"Russell Beattie, who works at Yahoo, has a great post today where he takes on a lot of the hype around new companies that are springing up like mushrooms around the world. I visited a few of these startups this week and I too didn’t find the next Microsoft or Google. But, if I took you back in time to 1998, would you have believed me if I said that Google would be a business with a $100 billion market cap within seven years? I don’t think so.

I look for small things that I’d like to use. And, there are definitely some things coming that fit that bill. I do judge everything by Jeff Sandquist’s seven day rule. What new apps are surviving your seven-day test?"

Comments: Post a Comment


Google

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?